Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day 9 (or maybe 10)

There have not been a lot of great picture opportunities these last few days, so I've been waiting. But I just wanted to keep you in the loop so I took some pictures today just to show you the little visible work that has been done. Our contractor has been taping and mudding for the last few days which seems to take a long time. He is doing two big rooms, the ceilings in both, and our laundry room downstairs all by himself, so I would imagine that does take some time. Today he started sanding which created a bunch of dust but I think he will now be able to texture and drum roll.... paint! We've been told we'll have paint and flooring by the end of the week. I'm getting excited! We got to pick out all our finishes (counter top, back splash, flooring and lighting) yesterday and I was a bit giddy. So I think our part is officially done and decided, they just need to put it together. :)

Here are the photos with the walls taped and mudded.



Here is our new tank-less water heater. This is one of those things you'll have to ask Steve about, but apparently it's a nice feature. 


I probably won't post tomorrow, but I think we'll at least see some paint on the walls the next day, and that, I'll show off!

No comments: