Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pregnant and having fun

Who says you can’t have fun while being pregnant. Here’s a couple things I’ve been doing this last month of pregnancy.

val[1]

Knee boarding. Good times. I hadn’t done this since I was a kid. Okay, I didn’t do it this time either, but the picture looks real doesn’t it! Here’s what I really did in the water…

val2[1]

That’s right, I floated. Really well too! Notice Mt. Rainier in the background. Isn’t she beautiful. Good thing Steve waited to take the picture ‘til I wasn’t in front of her. My belly could have easily covered the view otherwise!

Next activity… bowling.Pregnant and bowling (4)

This one I really did do! Check it out.

Pregnant and bowling (6)

Pregnant and bowling (3)

Pregnant and bowling (5)

Pregnant and bowling (2)

What form. So turns out, a big low belly does hinder my bowling performance a bit, mainly because I can’t bend down as low as I usually go while bowling, but I was still able to get a strike and a couple of spares. Unfortunately, my learning curve affected my first few frames, so the strike and spares where not enough to get above 100. :( But hey, I still had a good time, and baby girl got her first bowling lesson.

*Disclaimer: no pregnant bellies or infants were harmed in the filming of these events.

Alright, here are my standard weekly photos.

38 weeks (1)39 weeks (1)

Hopefully baby girl will decide to come any day now. Steve and I are anxious to meet her. I’m pretty much ready for her now that her room and bathroom are all set up. I hope to get pictures up soon. You may have to wait until after she comes though since her name will probably go up on the wall this week and that’s going to be a surprise for all of you. (Good thing Steve and I finally know what it is though).

Oh, and if you want to see pictures of my WA baby shower, check out my sister-in-laws blog. Holy Craft It starts on this post and then she talks about it more in subsequent posts on how she created all the cute little decorations. If you love crafting, it’s a blog you may just want to bookmark, she’s pretty… crafty! Sorry, she is really talented though.

So that’s it for now. I really hope the next post will be introducing our new little girl to you all. Wish me luck!