Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 2 (1 of 2)

I'll admit, I didn't get my best night's sleep our first night on the boat, but after going through 2 babie's erratic sleep schedules, it wasn't the worst either. But sleep is boring, let's talk about the pics. 

We decided to take advantage of one of the many hiking trails before heading home so we layered up and took off. Adi... took the lead. (Pic 1)

Look at our beautiful surroundings (Pic 2-4) all within a 30 min drive from out house.

Adi "hiked" for about 15 min before whining, running to daddy, putting her head down and raising up on her tippy toes which is obviously the universal sign to be picked up. (Pic 5 & 6 hiking and carried)

I've got nothing for these next 2 pictures except I love the one of Adi and for Steve and Bri?.. I told them to look like the roots. I guess I call it interpreted statuing. It's a thing. (Pic 7 & 8)

I reached the size capacity on this email, so I'll split this into 2 posts. 


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy™ S II 4G


No comments: