Sunday, April 13, 2014

10 months!

Man o man does time fly with the second kid. I can’t believe she’s 10 months already! It’s funny, I look at pictures of her and she looks huge! But when I hold her in my arms, she still feels like such a tiny baby. Our sweet Adi… let’s see, she’s still crawling and cruising every chance she gets. On days she’s in the car or held for too long she gets real impatient and practically begs for a chance to stretch her legs. She is standing without holding on to anything more and more which means I am pushing her over more and more (you know, ‘cause that will stop her from walking one day). She talks all the time and is really starting to grasp this whole eating thing. She smiles at everyone she meets and climbs everything in her way. Stairs are her favorite and if I leave the gate open for even a second, she’ll be halfway up the stairs before I blink my eye. She is really starting to enjoy playing with Brielle (whew), and is strong enough to endure Brielle’s hugs and kisses and hugs and kisses and hugs and kisses. She even gives the best hugs herself, which I cannot get enough of.

DSC_0105

No comments: