Monday, November 18, 2013

5 months

I can’t believe how big she looks in these pictures! This second kiddo is growing up way to fast! Adi’s best feature is her smile, which we get no shortage of. :) She’s thinking about sitting on her own and she’s practicing new “words” which includes saying Mama which I’m totally counting as her first word! Especially since it was when she was crying for me to get her out of the excersaucer so it must be real. Bri is getting much better with her and not as rough anymore. (Or is it that Adi’s stronger and can handle Bri’s love better now.) Either way I love watching Bri make Adi laugh by playing peek-a-boo or “talking” with her, etc., it warms my heart every time. I feel like Adi’s personality is starting to show itself mainly in the fact that she’s so laid back which makes have two kids that much easier to juggle. She’s sleeping well most nights which has been a blessing. And enough about the stats, let’s see those beautiful smiles.

 DSC_9746 (1024x681)

“What, what, you wanna mess with me?”DSC_9747 (1024x681)DSC_9764 (1024x681)

And of course, I can’t take a picture now a days without my little ham wanting to be part of the fun, here’s Adi with her big sis. DSC_9765 (1024x681)DSC_9771 (1024x681)

No comments: