Wednesday, May 9, 2012

1/2 year and pool time

Okay, I'm really annoyed with the formatting of my last few blogs using Windows Live Writer, so I'm hoping with the new Google blog format this will come out better. Here goes.
Brielle's 6 months. (Okay, so I'm still catching up and she's actually 7 months, but at least I'm getting closer.)
Okay, for the record, I’m back at Windows Live Writer since Google blog was not able to upload my video. So until I have more time to figure this out (next year), bear with the horrible spacing of the blog. Anyway, back to the video. Here goes:


So I couldn’t pick just one pic of Brielle’s 6 month session, so I’m trying out the folder feature to see if it works.
View album
Brielle at 6 months
View albumView albumView albumView albumView album
View albumView albumView albumView albumView album
View albumView albumView albumView albumView album
View albumView albumView albumView album


Hmmmm, that was interesting.
To finish out the 6 month photo shoot, I tried to videotape Brielle practicing crawling. Of course she did the best stuff off screen, but you can see a little of it here:



While in Chicago, we took Brielle to the pool for her first swim experience. She wasn’t too excited about it actually, but in hindsight, we think it was because the pool was too cold. She is currently taking swim lessons at the Y and loving every minute of it.
Here’s Steve taking her in:
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
A little at a time
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Now her feet
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Ahhhh, there we go
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Not so sure at first
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
But warmed up with Mama
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Attempted pool family photo #1
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
#2
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
And #3, we may not all be looking, but we’re all there
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
We also attempted a little “water submersion” (we don’t call it dunking at the Y). We were told to blow in her face, then dunk her. It worked in that she didn’t swallow any water, but boy she didn’t like it. At the Y, we are taught to ‘submerge’ her head first, and she does seem to like that much better. (And the water’s warmer)


I’ll leave you with this last video of Brielle playing with her twin. =D

No comments: