Sunday, April 15, 2012

Serious Catching up to do

Alright, I’m way behind, so the next few entries are going to be catch-up (and random stuff will be inserted here and there) Sorry. :(

While in California, one of my friends (Carla), showed me how her little girl (Aria) drank from a coffee mug. Aria didn’t actually drink from the cup, but when Carla put the cup next to Aria’s mouth, Aria slightly pursed her lips and made a drinking motion. It was a very dainty gesture and really quite cute. So I got to wondering if Brielle would do that same thing…

Not so dainty.

And now she’s 5 months! (Okay, she’s 6 months, but remember, I’m catching up)

5 months (1) (1024x681)

At 5 months, she mastered the skill of sitting. I find it’s much easier to tote her around now since I can sit her down and free up my hands to do other things. Here’s a clip at her early sitting skills:
We’ll end this one with a random pic: Getting ready for Easter:
DSCN1709 (1024x768)

No comments: