Monday, January 16, 2012

Random 2012 pics

Here are a few pictures of things Bri and I have been doing all year.

Here she is all dressed up in her track suit and ready for our long walk to get errands done. We ended up walking over 2 miles and she did great!

DSCN1631

Here she is doing what I call the 3/4 roll over.

DSCN1633DSCN1634

She has since rolled over from her front to her back and her back to her front. But we don’t have a video of it yet. We do have a ton of footage of this 3/4 roll over, but I won’t bore you with that.

And last but not least, here we are enjoying the snow!

DSCN1637DSCN1638DSCN1639DSCN1640

DSCN1642DSCN1643DSCN1644DSCN1645DSCN1650

My attempt to make it look like she was sitting directly on the snow by putting a white blanket down did not quite work since the snow was not that thick on the ground. But as you can see, we both still had a lot of fun during this photo shoot. In case people are curious, these snow pictures were taken in our back yard.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Val, she is SO cute! I check your blog all the time, so I love it when you post new pics!