Sunday, July 3, 2011

Good Busy

25 weeks (1)26 weeks (1)

27 weeks (1)28 weeks (1)

Sorry it’s been so long but a lot has happened since the last time I posted. Let’s go through it quickly together with photos. As you can see, I continue to grow at an exponential rate. But I love that Steve and I both feel her all the time now. She’s getting so strong! (Oh by the way, I think most of you were excited about my previous pregnancy super power, the ability to chop onions without crying… well, I am sad to report the super power has left me, and I am now more vulnerable to crying when cutting onions than ever. Sad)

For our 6th anniversary, Steve took me to the Space Needle and we ate dinner in the 360 rotating restaurant. Although we didn’t sit at the outer row of seating, we still got to enjoy the magnificent view while eating good food. We stayed the night in the city and walked around Pike Place Market the next morning. As you can see below, baby girl had her first picture with the Golden Pig. Don’t ask me what it represents, I have no idea! But it’s famous for some reason. (I haven’t had the time to look it up, sorry)

333823-921826-986-H[1]DSCN1080DSCN1082DSCN1083DSCN1087

Finally, the newest big news since announcement of our pregnancy. We bought a house!

DSCN1097DSCN1100

(I swear there is a house somewhere behind those bushes in the background) These are just some preliminary pictures for now. I hope to put more up soon so you can get a little online tour of the house we bought. So between a new job (Steve), growing a baby (Val), getting the house ready to move in, baby classes and volunteering for the High School group at church (both of us), we have been quite busy. But like the post title says, it is good busy! We are very happy with our purchase, and can’t wait for you to come visit!

2 comments:

justumbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justumbo said...

Whoo!! Exciting!! And I'm glad to hear you're both helping with the HS group! You 2 meant a lot to me when I was in HS...I'm jealous of those high school kids. Just don't get them run over by trains ;)