Monday, April 11, 2011

Starting to show

15 weeks (2)16 weeks (1)17 weeks (2)



I don’t know why, but I show a lot more from the front than I do from the side, but I know that will change in the future, so you’ll keep getting profile pictures showing the ever growing belly. Oh, and week 15, the baby’s size was compared to the size of an orange, so we thought it’d be cute to add an orange for size reference. Of course, week 16 compared the baby to the size of an avocado and we didn’t have one on hand, hence the lack of produce in proceeding photos.


I’m getting most of my energy back now that I’m in my second trimester, and I’m able to eat most foods again. Sad to say, I still have a slight aversion to meat, which for me, is pretty upsetting. But this too shall pass.


Oh, and a quick note on the house Steve told you about that we put an offer on. Recent update sounds like we are not going to get it. Sounds like the sellers are dealing with some marital issues and aren’t filing the proper paperwork with the bank in a timely fashion. This may turn the property into a foreclosure instead of a short sale, but who knows how long that will take, so we’ll continue looking for something in the meantime.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the belly shots! Keep 'em comin'!
sorry about that house. :(

Jamie said...

Cute bump! Who knew you'd have to stock up on produce in order to document your pregnancy? :)